- Apr 24, 2017
OTR CDL A Drivers
DRIVE 4 LARSEN TRUCKING!!!
60K-75K a Year / $1,300 to $1,500 a Week
Larsen Trucking pays 38CPM-45CPM (Rate per mile is dependent on your experience level, safety rating, and your driving record). Our livestock division pays 48CPM. Teams pay 50CPM (split). Livestock teams pay 70CPM (split). We also offer extra pay: North Eastern pay, Long Island pay, Driver assist, stop off pay…and a $4,000 sign on bonus (paid out over 1 year). On average our drivers earn between $60,000 and $75,000 per year.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a small family owned and family oriented company where our Owner is a Driver, our Safety Director is a Driver, and our Maintenance Director is a Driver! Needless to say, we value our Drivers and we will value YOU!
Larsen Trucking is an industry leader in the transportation and logistics industry. We've built our company on the belief that it's great people who make a great team. This approach has helped us achieve success in business, and it's given us the ability to offer some of the most exciting and rewarding career opportunities available. Drivers are offered competitive total rewards package that includes: competitive compensation, training, and health benefits - Larsen Trucking is committed to offering our drivers the best working environment creating an environment where you can be your best.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We haul everything/anything that fits in a dry van. We hire and run, from all 48. Now beginning to transport livestock with 53-foot livestock trailers.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Hometime: Most drivers are home on a weekly basis. (Depending on where they live and the freight in that area) The longest a driver is out is 10-14 days depending on length of line haul for legal operation (additional time off for longer trips).
Additional key benefits to working at Larsen Trucking:
- Competitive pay
- Full health benefits (which is available following 30 days of employment)
- Safe and positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and travel
- Commitment to training and personal development
- Investment in innovation and the latest technologies
- Company paid life insurance and paid vacations.
Trucks tend to be three (3) years old or newer. Internationals Freightliners Kenworths. Governed between 65MPH to 70MPH, depending on the trucks performance. Our trucks are all equipped with an APUs, refrigerators, and inverters in the cab. All trucks are assigned to the driver (No Slip Seating).
MINIMUM DRIVER QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with Class A endorsements in the state of residence.
- No current license suspensions or revocations.
- Minimum age 21
- Be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug testing
- No more than 3 moving violations on your MVR within the last 3 years.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations in the past 5 years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, or bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
Come where you are respected and treated like a person, not a number.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application. Use ‘Employment Guide’ for the question of who referred you to TLC. Call (844) 201-0973 for additional information today!
Larsen Trucking is committed to offering our drivers the best working environment with more home time and great pay. We are a family run business and know the importance of you being with your loved ones.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a low-cost, high quality transportation solution. We know that our employees are the heart and soul of our company and we strive to treat all our employees with respect and dignity. A solid focus on customer service has been the core to our growth and development over the years.