- Feb 24, 2017
CPC Logistics is hiring for a Driver job in Indianapolis,IN area.
LOCAL 1ST SHIFT ROUTES AVAILALBE!
CPC Logistics, a national organization, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, has an immediate need for CDL-Class A drivers at our Greensburg, Indiana operation. Local Daily Routes Available CDL A Driver $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Class A Driver Benefits:
CPC offers comprehensive and competitive benefit packages, which can include a full range of coverages from health insurance and disability insurance to voluntary coverages that you can mix and match to suit your needs. We value our safety commitment to our drivers and have an excellent safety recognition program. In addition, you can invest in your career and your future retirement through the CPC 401(k) plan.
Additional Driver benefits:
- HOME DAILY - FIRST SHIFT POSITIONS
- Attendance / Safety Bonus
- Paid Holidays and Vacations after 60 days
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance as low as $45.00 per week
- Drop & Hook / No Touch Freight
- Driving for some of the best private fleets in the country
- Locations across North America
- Open communication with local managers and headquarters
- Competitive wage and benefit packages
- A safe environment in which to operate
- A safety recognition program that honors your safe driving and safe working history
- Regular safety meetings
- Ride-along management visits
- Monthly Tandem Talk Newsletter
Driver Qualification Requirements
All Driver positions have minimum qualification requirements of at least one year of experience. Some require two or more years, as well as the ability to meet all Department of Transportation requirements. You must have a Class A or B driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Some positions may require additional license endorsements/certifications. Our Regional Managers can provide you with a full checklist of our hiring standards.
Class A CDL Driver Minimum Employment Criteria
- Must have reached 22nd Birthday
- Applicant must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable experience.
- Minimum of High School education completed is preferred
- Applicant must not have been the driver of a vehicle involved in a preventable accident in which there was a fatality.
- Applicant must not have more than three (3) minor preventable accidents in the past five (5) years, nor more than two (2) in any one (1) of the last two (2) years.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a DWI or DUI within the last five (5) years.
- Applicant must not have more than five (5) moving violations within the last five (5) years.
- Applicant must not have had their license suspended or revoked in the last five (5) years.
CDL Class A Physical Qualifications:
- Applicant must pass a DOT Physical and Drug Screen prior to assignment.
If you are a Class A Driver looking for a new driving opportunity, please contact CPC Logistics at: 1-844-204-2132
Click on the apply button to email your resume.
CPC is the premier vendor in the driver service business and our drivers support many of the top private fleets across the country. We, and our clients, provide truck driving jobs with an environment, where safety comes first and long-term careers are standard. Our solid pay programs and benefits packages allow us to recruit and retain the best truck drivers in the country. Many of them have been with us between 10 to 30 years.