Public Area Attendant
- Apr 21, 2017
16625 Swingley Ridge Road - Chesterfield, Missouri, 63017
DoubleTree Hotel is hiring for a Public Area Attendant job in Chesterfield,MO
A Public Area Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Please note this position will be working afternoon's/evenings beginning around 2:30 pm.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, hallways, stairwells, elevators, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, emptying carts of soiled linens, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash, insects and debris and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
We look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Applicants interested in this position may Apply in Person! Monday – Friday from 8AM- 4PM at:
16625 Swingley Ridge Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
For additional information, call us at 636-532-5000. Ask for Human Resources.