- Apr 21, 2017
16625 Swingley Ridge Road - Chesterfield, Missouri, 63017
DoubleTree Hotel is hiring for a Banquet Captain job in Chesterfield,MO
A Banquet Captain is responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Captain, you would be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Greet and welcome client representative and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Participate in and lead department meetings
- Process banquet checks accurately and efficiently for payment
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
We look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Applicants interested in this position may Apply in Person! Monday – Friday from 8AM- 4PM at: 16625 Swingley Ridge Road Chesterfield, MO 63017 For additional information, call us at 636-532-5000. Ask for Human Resources. EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans