- Blue Springs,MO
- Apr 21, 2017
10901 W 84th Terrace Suite 100 - Lenexa, Kansas, 66214
Allied Staffing is hiring for a Custodian job in Blue Springs,MO
Pay rate: $13/hr
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Summary: Report to a Housekeeping Supervisor who is responsible for the direction of housekeeping services in the facility.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedure.
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; empty and clean ash trays and cigarette urns; replace light bulbs; refill restroom dispensers
- Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc.
- Strip, clean, buff and apply floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors, vacuum and shampoo carpets
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
- Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work assignments
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings: secure building when facilities are not in use, checking for unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed.
- Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and stair areas within sixteen feet of buildings using hand operated tools or small power equipment
- Move furniture, equipment, supplies or tools on an incidental basis
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows. Clean blinds. Launder cleaning rags and dust mops
- Have essential physical and mental capabilities in the following: interpersonal skills, memory, attention to detail, following directions, comprehension, calculating, reading, writing, speaking, evaluating, mathematics, organization, and innovation
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now, or call 913-428-2525 for additional information!
Allied staffing was founded in 1966 in Kansas City, MO to help assist local companies focus more on running their businesses and while letting us handle their staffing needs. We’ve since expanded to handle staffing needs for a variety of industries including logistics and manufacturing, accounting, IT, engineering, and more.
We take pride in our ability to source the proper candidates based on our client’s needs, whether that be for temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire work. Our specialty is in finding reliable, hard-working temporary and full-time employees to help organizations improve productivity, manage labor expenses, and get more work done. Allied strives to create a culture of excellence that leads to dynamic results. Our work environment fosters collaboration and creativity where ideas grow and our employees thrive.
Over the years, we have grown to become one of the area’s largest specialized staffing services, and today we provide strategic and tactical workforce management solutions to our clients. Allied employees are empowered by a sense of ownership that allows them to build within the brand and the freedom to determine their level of success and career path. We recently celebrated 50 years of incorporating our passion and dedication to connect the right person with the right role and provide the right solutions for our clients, based on their best interests, not ours.