- Apr 21, 2017
10901 W 84th Terrace Suite 100 - Lenexa, Kansas, 66214
Allied Staffing is hiring for a Assembler job in Liberty,MO
Pay rate: $10.50-11.00/hr
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm OR 3:30pm-12am
Summary: Our client in Liberty, MO is searching for an assembler that is able to work with very small parts, about the size of a dime.
This person will be responsible for:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and follow existing processes
- Align materials and assemble parts as specified
- Ensure proper fit of assembled materials
- Check for quality of finished products
- Maintain equipment as needed
- Report all issues and/or defective parts to the appropriate party
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to provide birth certificate or passport on first day
- Must be able to pass a national background check and drug test
- Must have steel toed boots or shoes
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have good eye sight for working with small pieces
- Must be comfortable being enclosed in the “clean room” (the size of a medium-large office with 1-2 other people)
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now, or call 913-428-2525 for additional information!
Allied staffing was founded in 1966 in Kansas City, MO to help assist local companies focus more on running their businesses and while letting us handle their staffing needs. We’ve since expanded to handle staffing needs for a variety of industries including logistics and manufacturing, accounting, IT, engineering, and more.
We take pride in our ability to source the proper candidates based on our client’s needs, whether that be for temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire work. Our specialty is in finding reliable, hard-working temporary and full-time employees to help organizations improve productivity, manage labor expenses, and get more work done. Allied strives to create a culture of excellence that leads to dynamic results. Our work environment fosters collaboration and creativity where ideas grow and our employees thrive.
Over the years, we have grown to become one of the area’s largest specialized staffing services, and today we provide strategic and tactical workforce management solutions to our clients. Allied employees are empowered by a sense of ownership that allows them to build within the brand and the freedom to determine their level of success and career path. We recently celebrated 50 years of incorporating our passion and dedication to connect the right person with the right role and provide the right solutions for our clients, based on their best interests, not ours.