- Kansas City,MO
- Jun 20, 2017
10901 W 84th Terrace Suite 100 - Kansas City, Kansas, 66214
Allied Staffing is hiring for a Forklift Operator job in Kansas City,MO
Pay rate: $14.50/hr
Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm (preferred) OR 7:00am-3:30pm
Type of position: temp-to-hire
Our client in Kansas City, MO is looking to add a forklift operator to their team. This is a sit down forklift operator position that includes picking and packing orders.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has the desire for long term, stable employment in a family owned company culture
- Is competent with machinery
- Is team oriented
- Is detail oriented
- Is good with numbers
- Has sit down forklift experience
- Operating the sit down forklift
- Picking orders from shelves
- Packing orders and preparing shipments
- Loading and unloading pallet shipments
- Must have 2 years of consistent forklift experience at one position
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must wear steel toed boots or shoes
- Must be able to push, tug, or pull up to 50 lbs.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now, or call 913-428-2525 for additional information!
Allied staffing was founded in 1966 in Kansas City, MO to help assist local companies focus more on running their businesses and while letting us handle their staffing needs. We’ve since expanded to handle staffing needs for a variety of industries including logistics and manufacturing, accounting, IT, engineering, and more.
We take pride in our ability to source the proper candidates based on our client’s needs, whether that be for temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire work. Our specialty is in finding reliable, hard-working temporary and full-time employees to help organizations improve productivity, manage labor expenses, and get more work done. Allied strives to create a culture of excellence that leads to dynamic results. Our work environment fosters collaboration and creativity where ideas grow and our employees thrive.
Over the years, we have grown to become one of the area’s largest specialized staffing services, and today we provide strategic and tactical workforce management solutions to our clients. Allied employees are empowered by a sense of ownership that allows them to build within the brand and the freedom to determine their level of success and career path. We recently celebrated 50 years of incorporating our passion and dedication to connect the right person with the right role and provide the right solutions for our clients, based on their best interests, not ours.