- Jul 07, 2017
350 Old Gilkeson Road - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15226
C urrently seeking to hire a Cook/ Dietary Specialist at our Mt. Lebanon location. Just minutes from Green Tree! A Cook/ Dietary Specialist creates a positive experience for residents, family members and visitors. Specialists will provide excellent customer service, quality product and presentations, while maintaining food safety and health code standards & assist with preparation of food as directed, and delivery of meals and snacks to residents. Cook/Dietary Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Assist with meal service and delivery of meals and snacks
- Set up of dining rooms and other hospitality areas
- Clean service wear and maintain sanitation as assigned in the department
- Support dining room programs and other hospitality areas.
Cook/Dietary Specialist Requirements:
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Have the ability to operate food service equipment (will train)
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit a resume or Apply in Person at the address listed above today! For more information, call the number listed above in the grey tab. Ask to speak with a member of Human Resources. Our Mission is to share our passion for improving quality through innovative health care, one Person, one Family, and one community at a time. Our Golden Values to make Integrity and Accountability your pleadge. Share our passion for Excellence. Be uncomprising in delivering Quality Care.
Our commitment to our employee's is substantial. It’s more than compensation and benefits. It’s more than training and education. It’s giving our employees the freedom and the opportunity to have real control over their careers. Join us and see what our commitment can mean to you. EOE