RN Staff Nurse
- Bethel Park,PA
- Aug 13, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
RN Staff Nurse
Full time; 3p to 11p
As a Nurse Staff RN you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients. We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. That’s because you believe in our mission.
Ideal Nurse Staff RN candidates should also have: The RN Staff Nurse is responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, and evaluate nursing care.
RN Staff Nurse Essential Job Functions
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices
RN Staff Nurse Qualifications
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing state
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit a resume now!