- May 19, 2017
Whelan Event Services is hiring for a Event Staff job in Minneapolis,MN
Whelan Event Services is Now Hiring For Event Staff!
Positions may include one of the following: Ticket Taker, Usher, Gate Screener, Field Security, Supervisor, Premium Space Staff, Access Control Positions and Directional Staff. Additional positions could also be in Guest Services.
Our Event Service positions are ideal for:
- Individuals looking for extra income and flexible hours.
- Individuals looking to make memorable experiences for guests attending world class events.
- Ideal for individuals interested in hospitality or customer service industries.
- College students.
- Perfect opportunity for retired individuals.
- Ideal for future or former law enforcement, military and reserve personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Event Staff will enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks. The assigned tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Enforce facility policies and procedures.
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
- Provide guests with accurate event and venue information.
- Identify and respond to emergencies according to emergency protocols.
- Proactively approach guests that may have an issue and/or complaint.
- Creatively resolve issues/complaints.
- Work with other staff as a team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to cross-train and work various positions
- Ability to work in a team environment
Join our team to provide a positive security presence by offering a superior, guest service experience while maintaining a fun and safe environment.
Please click apply to have your hiring sessions set up!