- May 19, 2017
Staffmark/IN/Indianapolis is hiring for a Warehouse Associate job in Franklin,IN
You need a job, and we need you! Are you searching for a career? Great benefits? Do you have experience in a warehouse environment? Search no further, Staffmark has the career for you.
Staffmark has a immediate temporary-to-hire position as a Warehouse Associate in a zero degree cold storage facility in Franklin, IN.
Hourly salaries for Warehouse Associate/Material Handler positions starts at $16.00/hour.
5th Shift: 8:00 pm to 8:30 am - Saturday & Sunday
Plus additional two days during week,
Monday & Tuesday 12:00 am to 8:30 am OR Thursday & Friday 12:00 am to 8:30 am
Why work 5th shift?
- Umm…the pay is higher then other shifts
- Leisure time during the day
- Get out of bed when you're ready
- GO TO THE GYM!
- Do chores, errands, or go to dental/doctor appointments
What's in it for you?
- Career opportunities
- Once hired on, $1 pay increase every year with no cap
- Once hired on, $250 sign on bonus
- $500 one year anniversary bonus as a permanent employee
- You get to pick the two days you work during the week
Here's what you should know about being a Warehouse Associate/Material Handler
As a Warehouse Associate / Material Handler in a cold storage facility, you will receive, store, and distribute products in refrigerated and/or frozen rooms within a warehouse establishment. The ideal candidate will process orders for product shipment received by mail, telephone, or personally from customer or company employee.
What you will be doing as a Warehouse Associate/Material Handler
- Reads shipping order and/or picking order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Positions forks and/or other lifting devices under or over loaded pallets and transports same to designated warehouse areas and/or storage racks by operating electric-powered forklifts or electric-powered hand-trucks
- Loads and/or unloads product items and other materials onto and off pallets, skids, or lifting devices
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Lifts, counts, sorts, and places product items on pallets according to order fill instructions or special requirements
- Prepares and records order fill tickets and truck logs (loads sheets) in accordance with company standards
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Check all drivers in/out
- Prepares shipping and receiving documents for warehouse and confirms shipments into computer
- Edits and ensures accuracy of all inbound and outbound paperwork and signs out drivers
- Supplies warehouse with lot and location information as needed
- Enters data into vendor's site for shipping orders
- Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to supervisor
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application. Once complete, give us a call at 317-837-2270.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled