Dispatch Supervisor AAA Emergency Road Service
- May 19, 2017
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are career-minded, service driven, and seeking a reputable and stable organization, you've come to the right place! AAA East Central is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service.
AAA East Central, headquartered at Motor Square Garden in Shadyside/East Liberty, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor in our Emergency Road Service Call Center.
We offer an outstanding benefits package including\: medical, dental and vision coverage; short and long-term disability coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; tuition reimbursement; paid time off "" vacation, personal, and sick days; and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Salary dependent upon experience
Salary Range $35,330.00 to $41,000
Thursday thru Sunday from 1pm to 11pm
(Off Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Directly supervise the daily activities and operations of the Dispatch Center, working with a team of 7-12 employees.
- Ensure service satisfaction levels and productivity standards are achieved and maintained.
- Monitor employee workloads and assignments, making changes as needed.
- Assist with the timely resolution of member service complaints and problems.
- Recommends methods and procedures to improve processes, enhance operations and promote all AAA initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Post-secondary education preferred with 3 years of work related to job responsibilities.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience and demonstrated ability to supervise and train employees required.
- Ability to make sound and effective administrative and procedural decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers; excellent technical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer-aided dispatch operations preferred; knowledge of regional Club territory (PA, OH, WV, and NY) and ability to read maps.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and hair follicle drug test.
AAA East Central was awarded "Top Work Places in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employee