Subrogation Claims Service Associate
- May 19, 2017
Who we are\:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance\: medical, dental & vision after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you'll do\:
When you join the AAA Texas as a Subrogation Claims Associate, you're bringing your skills to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of Claims Management, your responsibilities will include\:
- Communicate and interact with all parties of the claim including the insured, claimant, vendors, service providers and carriers
- Perform assigned tasks in support of business unit or department to achieve objectives and goals
- Update/document claim files or databases to support Subrogation standards
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to processing and handling of subrogation claims, sending demands, posting recoveries, maintain a small inventory of claims, along with other tasks as needed within specified time and within authority.
Opportunities include positions in Claims and Subrogation units.
What you bring\:
- Bachelor's (4 year) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. (No prior insurance experience required)
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with computer operations, web based applications and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work core hours, Monday through Friday
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.