Gate Serve Ramp Agent
- Jul 17, 2018
- Restaurant : General Restaurant
Gate Gourmet Dallas-Fort Worth is hiring for a Gate Serve Ramp Agent job in Dallas,TX
We are now hiring for Delivery Drivers to work in our facility located at the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
A Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle on the airport ramp to provide catering services to airline customers in a timely manner. The Delivery Driver must follow all safety procedures when loading and unloading equipment into the warehouse, carts and aircraft.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Current drivers license and clean driving record required.
- Some locations may require a Customs Seal from local airport authority
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime when needed
- Arrive to work on-time
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate by radio to supervisors and dispatchers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position:
Thinking - Information search and analysis, problem resolution skills
Engaging - Understanding others, team leadership, developing people
Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, motivating and inspiring, communicating effectively
Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure, championing performance improvement, customer focus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Candidates will be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
Gate Gourmet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!