- Saint Petersburg,FL
- Jan , 2
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel-Motel-Resort
The Don CeSar is hiring for a Pastry Cook job in Saint Petersburg,FL
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Pastry Cook is responsible for preparing and baking quality pastry items for the Pastry Shop, pastry and bread product quality and quantity and coordination of pastry and bread production for banquet and restaurant functions. The Pastry Cook is also responsible for complete knowledge of the correct use and maintenance of the equipment, tools and supplies. Keep production schedule, forecast use, and communicate daily with the Executive Chef.
• Minimum 2 years Pastry experience.
• College degree or certification in culinary field/hospitality field preferred.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Ability to work extended hours when business necessitates.
• Read, write and speak and understand English.
• Ability to understand financial goals and accomplish them.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.