Construction Field Technician
- Jan , 4
- Construction : General Construction
Are you interested in starting a career with an ENR Top 100 firm? Start a new career by working for the region’s leader in construction materials testing!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Potential overtime
- Mileage pay
- Training for all levels of experience
- Multiple pay increases upon successful completion of certifications
Start a New Career with the Region’s Leader in Materials Testing
No experience necessary, paid training is provided.
Pay increases upon successful completion of certifications.
Great benefits, potential overtime, mileage pay
Competitive rates with valid WACEL, ACI and/or VDOT certifications
Job Description Construction Inspector:
Assisting project’s manager in applications of principles, methods, and techniques of civil engineering technology. Observing the construction progress and identifies deviations from the approved plans and specifications.
Construction Inspector Requirements:
- Desire to succeed
- Access to insured vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Being able to lift a minimum of 85 pounds a number of times each day
- Satisfactory driving record
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication and computer skills
- xcellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others as part of a team
Interested candidates can stop by our office, Monday-Friday from 9AM.-11AM at the Chantilly office:
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite: 100 Chantilly, VA 20151
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit an online application TODAY
Remember to mention you found this job on EmploymentGuide.com.
Our employees are encouraged to continuously learn new skills and participate in management and leadership development. In addition to industry provided training, ECS offers in-person and on-line learning opportunities to employees.
ECS is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.