Registered Nurses (RN)
- Feb , 5
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurses (RN) positions!
~ Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities
~ Various Shifts
~ Great Benefits!
~ Ask about our $ign-On Bonus!
All Locations: Monterey- Grove City; Pickaway- Circleville; New Albany; Mill Run- Hilliard; West- Park- Southwest Columbus; Canal Winchester; Whetstone- Central Columbus
The MacIntosh Company is now hiring for Registered Nurses (RN) positions at all 7 locations in the Greater Columbus area; the purpose of this job is to ensure residents receive appropriate personal care and are enabled to attain their optimum level of functioning and to ensure that the center remains in compliance with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Nursing from an approved School of Nursing, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations.
• Possess a Registered Nurse License from the State of Ohio that is in good standing.
• CPR certification.
• 2 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care preferred.
• 2 years knowledge of and experience in overseeing ODH regulatory compliance.
• Technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems.
The MacIntosh Company Health Benefits program gives employees the flexibility to select benefits that meet their needs and the needs of their families. We offer health, welfare and financial benefits, along with the information employees need to make informed decisions about their care. Our goal is to promote quality of life, personal performance, and ultimately lower healthcare costs, through preventative care.
• Medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401(k) savings plan
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Basic life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance Program
• Healthy lifestyles programs
• Uniform programs
• Mentoring programs
• MacIntosh Online University
Interested RN's, Registered Nurse, candidates click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume and select Position title and Location of interest to apply.
The MacIntosh Company is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations.
Additional Job Information:
• Coordinates resident care in conjunction with Administrator, Director of Nursing and other disciplines within Center to ensure quality care. Maintains a high level of clinical competency, including on-going awareness of clinical best practices to align to regulatory requirements and organizations strategic plans.
• Exercises effective decision making to maximize best clinical outcomes for residents.
• Engages and partners with others to develop care plans and provide continuity of care to facilitate best outcomes for residents and clients. Accountable for nursing compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care in adherence with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
• Completes admission documentation in a timely manner (vital signs, skin sheets, and etc., plus offer explanation and reinforcement of call light system, etc.). Information is accurate, complete and completed on shift of admission.
• Answer call lights and communicate needs to appropriate person when unable to independently meet the request. Demonstrates ability to prioritize call light request and to make certain all are taken care in a timely manner.
• Administers scheduled medication to residents in a timely manner, ensuring proper and correct dosage is given. Works with pharmacy to complete the monthly cycle re-fill.
• Completes daily rounds with incoming shift. Provides shift report to oncoming personnel, which is accurate, concise and pertinent to the resident’s care. Coordinates the dissemination of resident information in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Coordinates resident care performed by others such as physical, speech and occupational therapies, trips to dialysis clinic, and others, insuring that the residents do not miss scheduled appointments. Provides assistance to meet residents’ nutritional needs. This includes ensuring that the physician orders are followed through with regarding the appropriate diet received at meals, monitoring intake and assisting with feeding when needed.
• Recognizes and corrects deviations from resident’s normal response to the nutritional plan.
• Manages multiple priorities and adapts to changes in procedures and conditions.
• Attends regular meetings with key management and project teams to review status, issues & innovations Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates top quality people throughout the organization. Assists with nursing education programs, including, but not limited to, orientation, in-service and nursing assistant's certification program.
• Uses appropriate strategies, processes, tools and sources to engage and motivate employees to achieve business objectives and positive morale. Displays ability to bring others together for a common purpose and objective in positive manner to achieve desired results.
• Conduct daily resident rounds and report problems to Administrator and Director of Nursing.
• Communicates and works with Resident’s family and/or responsible party to develop positive relationship and ensure necessary information sharing, in coordination and under the direct supervision of the Nursing Management.
• Listens and responds to resident concerns, complaints, suggestions, questions and comments and informs management as necessary. Assures that the residents’ personal and private property rights are followed by staff at all times. Interacts with residents to ensure that quality care and positive resident/staff relations are taking place.
• Maintains open and trust-building relationships with resident family members, responding professionally and promptly to any requests or concerns.
About MacIntosh Company:
Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, The MacIntosh Company provides care in Franklin and eight surrounding counties with five healthcare and assisted living centers, a home health and home care company and hospice company. We are big enough to provide career development opportunities throughout our network with resources and tools available for your success, while still remaining small enough that you will get to know the chief executives of our company.
Being a right sized company enables us to get to know each member of our team personally and accommodate professional development and personal commitments individually.
Our success as a leading healthcare company in Central Ohio is built on a foundation of fostering happy, successful employees. The MacIntosh Company challenges our employees to be their best and provides the tools needed for success. We as a company are committed to recruiting and retaining talented professionals that can provide personalized, uncompromised healthcare to those we serve.
The MacIntosh Company, located at 7 locations, throughout the Greater Columbus, OH area is seeking candidates to work as LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN, RN - Registered Nurse, Nurse Supervisors, Medical Assistant, Nurse Management, of all levels for all shifts - with CPR certification and technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems.