Clinical Registered Nurse (RN)
- May 10, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Clinical Registered Nurse
~ Day Shift
Grafton Oaks is proud to be a two-time winner of “The Top Workplaces in the Miami Valley.” Thank you in advance for your interest in becoming part of our award-winning team! We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for Clinical (RN) with an active State of Ohio license, in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
Grafton Oaks is a solid family owned and operated facility providing excellent care and looking for only the best staff. If you are excited about a new opportunity to make a difference each day in the quality of life for our residents then you have come to the right place. You are also welcome to apply in person and be interviewed upon applying.
This position is a member of the leadership team and is responsible for multiple areas of practice. The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Impeccable clinical skills, ability to perform quality resident assessments and must be a great communicator and education.
Grafton Oaks Nursing Center offers great benefits for full-time employees!
Interested Registered Nurses please click on the Apply Now to start the applications process
Call for further details: Maureen Shivere 937-276-4040
OR eMail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person at: Grafton Oaks ~ 405 Grafton Ave ~ Dayton, OH 45406
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of facility infection control program including antibiotic stewardship and wound care program.
· Scheduling all outside physician appointments and collaborates with medical director to ensure all appointments are necessary.
· Will attend to other duties as needed which may include assessments on admissions/discharges.
· Will take call for the nursing department on a rotational basis.
· The qualified candidate should have knowledge of professional theory and practice in the field of nursing and be able to demonstrate that knowledge.
· The qualified candidate must carry a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio and be in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
· The qualified candidate will have a compassionate heart for the residents and will work to make sure that they keep the residents clean and safe and treat them in a dignified manner.
· The qualified candidate must be able to understand, read, write and follow oral instructions in the English language.
· Certification in wound care is a plus!
· Prior Infection control experience and willingness to train for infection preventionist would be an asset.
About Grafton Oaks:
The nursing team at Grafton Oaks provides high-level skilled care around the clock. The professional training and experience of the nurses we employ allow us to care for all patients, regardless of their care needs.
Grafton Oaks offers a unique approach to quality care by keeping our residents at the center of the decisions making process. Individualized treatment plans are developed for each resident based on their strengths, challenges, and goals.
Grafton Oaks Rehabilitation & Nursing Center ~ Welcome to “Excellence in the City”
It is the mission of Grafton Oaks Rehabilitation & Nursing Center “to promote quality of life by offering freedom of choice, the comfort of home, and excellent care.” As a privately owned facility, we are invested in employee longevity, leading to the continuity of care and a sense of family caring for the family.
US News & World Report - "Best Nursing Homes" - 2015
American Health Care Association - "National Quality Award" - 2018