- May 16, 2019
- Engineering : General Engineering
Employee Solutions is now hiring Repair Technicians for a client in Plano, Texas!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Inspects assemblies and subassemblies for proper function, component selection, alignment, orientation, and solder connection
- Troubleshoots defective components using drawings, schematics, and component
- Maintenance Manuals
- Repairs defective components and/or systems as assigned
- Assists other employees
- Interfaces Repair Lead and/or Supervisor on quality problems
- Assists on dispositions of rejected materials
- Supports other technicians' daily job assignments
- Maintains ESD protected areas
- Performs assembly tasks as directed by supervision
- Basic computer skills, i.e. how to launch executables; work in Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to solder through hole and surface mount components
- Able to create, read, and explain schematics
- General understanding of product documentation
- Experience using test equipment, i.e. multi-meters, power supplies, etc.
- Previous Aircraft Instrument repair experience is a plus
- Previous FAA Repair Station experience is a plus
- Previous FAA Repairman Certificate is a plus
- Soldering Certification
- Other duties as assigned
This is a temp-to-hire assignment with permanent placement opportunity.
7 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Pay: $13-15/hour, depending on experience