Director, Customer Experience
- Jun 18, 2019
- Accounting/Finance : General Accounting-Finance
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Reporting to the Vice President of Technology & Solutions
The Director of Customer Experience is a dynamic leader who fosters relationships with clients, stakeholders and internal business partners to achieve ACTS-Aviation Security’s strategic mission. The Director is a leader committed to providing exceptional, high quality customer service delivery to the clients/customers we serve by achieving/exceeding contractual requirements, service level agreement (SLA’s), performance metrics and by actively contributing to operational targets as well as daily business decisions.
The overarching goal for the Director of Customer Experience is to execute a brand-enhancing aviation security, customer experience and operational strategy and address service efficiency and effectiveness to exceed the expectations of clients/customers.
The primary role of the Director of Customer Experience is to lead, plan, direct and control all aspects of ACTS’ Customer Experience program. This position is responsible for managing an airport/aviation customer service delivery contract and is the primary client relationship manager with senior client representatives. The Director is responsible/accountable for the implementing ACTS’ policies/procedures, goals/objectives and for working to drive efficiency and enhance productivity and achieve service level standards with a tactical emphasis on the customer experience and quality management.
Consistent with ACTS strategic direction, the Director is responsible for creating an Aviation Security and Customer Experience Team culture which promotes an exceptional client/ customer experience through value-added service solutions, employee engagement and strategic customer engagement.
• Lead the Airport/Aviation customer experience team in the delivery of world-class security, customer and passenger service and operational excellence. Lead, manage, coach and inspire the on-site management team and customer service agents to achieve an overall improvement in performance and to continue providing the highest standards of service at all times.
• Develop ACTS’ Airport/Aviation Customer Experience strategy and manage the overall performance of people, processes and systems to demonstrate ACTS’s creative approach, offer unique strategies tailored to the client’s needs and ultimately to achieve the highest levels of aviation security, customer and passenger satisfaction.
• Define and communicate the company and client’s Security and Customer/Passenger experience vision by fully engaging with and inspiring direct reports. Outline “the journey” to achieve the security and customer/passenger experience vision including key landmarks and measures of success.
• Maximize customer satisfaction and demonstrate impeccable client service by aligning with client vision/mission, obtaining feedback on current operations versus expectations, obtaining a first-hand understanding of all aspects of security, operations and the passenger experience across all touch points. Overlay this with research insight to draw conclusions and design specific plans and practices to continually refine and improve services.
• Develop a strong customer/passenger service mindset and culture within the customer experience team, ensuring employees at every level are absolutely consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is towards aviation security, operations, customer/passenger experience and are working in a cooperative fashion to promote great security and customer experience as well as a positive, highly engaged and enthusiastic team environment.