- Jun 19, 2019
- Airline/Airport : General Airline-Airport
Responsible for following Airline cart and catering Standards of Operating Procedures for inspecting airline carts and vehicles. Adheres to all Airline Catering Security standards, Airport specifications and Company policies and procedures. Perform other duties as requested.
- Maintain established processes that support airport and airline security processes and regulations.
- Search and inspect Airline catering carts and vehicles.
- Ensure compliance with all Company standard operating procedures and policies.
- Work in corporation with other associates to inspect carts.
- Assist in compiling data for inspection incident statistics.
- Document inspection activities on required paperwork for statistical purposes.
Minimum Background, Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience with catering security, auditing, quality assurance or inspection a plus.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred; in some locations is required.
- Ability to:
- Provide 10 year employment history with most recent 5 years verifiable
- Clear FBI Watch list comparisons
- Read, write and speak English
- Write legibly
- Work in cold/hot environments
- Work in fast paced –high volume environment
- Lift, push or pull at least 25 lbs and up to 150 lbs.
- Pass drug testing and background check
- Work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week, shift environment
- Have sufficient hand dexterity to fasten and secure seals
- Bend at the waist and knees repetitively
- Stand for long periods of time