- Staten Island,NY
- Jul , 8
- Trucking : General Trucking
Dispatcher: Para transit service - $17/hr, Starting Rate
Dispatch experience required. - Bronx based Transportation Company
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- Minimum 1 years dispatch experience a must.
- Candidate should be enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and well-organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask. Computer literate.
- Must have knowledge of the 5 boroughs of NYC.
- Must be flexible with Schedule – Able to work any shift on any day of the week.
- Ability to Maintain Route Scheduling, organize route and plan ahead.
- Maintain communication with drivers, Fleet maintenance, dispatchers and other departments.
- Direct the activity of ParaTransit Drivers and Ensure timely completion of Customer Transport.
- Exhibits excellent telephone etiquette and listening skills.
- Ensure Route and Driver productivity.
- Resolves problems related to Customer, staff, or Driver complaints; resolves problems associated with Customer Transport.
- Ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail, work under pressure and time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and levels of employees.
- Ability to guide drivers and ensure they are traveling the best route possible.
- Maintain a clean work station and contribute to a healthy and clean working environment.
- Excellent Team Working Skills a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of Dispatch experience do you have?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?