- Jul , 8
- Drivers : General Drivers
NOW HIRING - CDL Driver - $18/hr to start after completion of 2 weeks paid training.
$1,040 PAID AT THE CONCLUSION OF TWO WEEKS TRAINING (80 HOURS) INTO SERVICE.
$500 Sign on Bonus Paid after 90 days of service.
PLENTY OF WORK AND HOURS AVAILABLE - $18/HR TO START
OVERTIME PAY STARTS AT $27/HR
No experience necessary.
2 weeks Paid Training into service. Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick Time and Holidays. Birthday Paid as a Holiday. Company Paid Life Insurance Policy. 401K available. Attendance & Safety Bonus.
The following is a guideline used by GVC II to select CDL driver - Paratransit candidates for employment:If you do not meet the qualifications please do not fill out an application.
1) At the time of pre-employment a candidate must be at least 21 years old .
2) You must be able to read, write and speak the English language well enough to:
- Converse with other people,
- Understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language,
- Answer questions from officials and Employer
- Make entries on reports and records.
- (Page 1-3 New York State Commercial Driver’s Manual)
3) All paratransit driver candidates must have a CDL with passenger endorsement.
4) All driver candidates must have held a drivers license for 3 years or more.
5) All driver candidates must currently possess a valid New York State Driver’s license.
6) All paratransit candidates must have no more than 4 points on their license in the past 3 years. 7) All candidates must have no more than 2 accidents or 2 convictions in the past 3 years.
8) Candidates must not have a pending DMV violation or court case at the time of driver employment processing.
9) If a paratransit candidate held a license from another state within the past 5 yrs , an abstract from that state must be provided at the time of pre-employment interview.
10) All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment Federal Drug Test and a DOT Physical. 11) Preferably some knowledge of all 5 boroughs:(Bronx / Manhattan / Queens / Brooklyn / Staten Island)
12) If applicant does not possess the required CDL License, applicant must be eligible to obtain it. Eligibility is determined by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles and US D.O.T.
13) Must be able to complete a full 2 weeks (10 day) training in order to qualify. (no exceptions)
NOW HIRING - CDL Driver - $18/hr. $500 Sign on Bonus. No experience necessary, Paid Training.
905 Brush Avenue, Bronx, NY 10465 or apply at www.gvcii.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Do you have the following license or certification: Commercial Driver's License with Passenger Endorsement?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?