Shop & Maintenance Manager
- Jul 10, 2019
- Management : General Management
Shop & Maintenance Manager for Commercial Demolition Subcontractor
Shop Manager is responsible for maintaining an inventory of hand tools, small power tools, and job site supplies. He prepares tools for job site foremen, loading trailers and trucks with tools and equipment that are in safe, working condition.
- Manage inventory of hand tools, power tools, construction supplies by coordinating activities with multiple job sites and shop
- Perform maintenance on equipment, hand tools, and supplies
- Maintenance small engine power tools, using outsourced vendors as needed
- Manage fleet of vehicles and trailers using outsourced vendors
- Purchase supplies
- Perform general facilities maintenance.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Push, pull, lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Drive pick-up trucks with trailers (clean MVR)
- Complete inventory/misc. paperwork and use computer applications (email, spreadsheet entry)
- Multi-task and prioritize while maintaining attention to detail in deadline-driven environment.
Shop Manager Position is Monday - Friday, day shift (somewhat flexible hours)
Job Type: Full-time • Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour Health, Retirement, and PTO are available Call 720-614-5984, Or email Hiring@SuperiorDemo.com TODAY!