Solutions Architect (25133)
- Jul 18, 2019
- Transportation : General Drivers
Key responsibility is design of enterprise solutions and integrations running on various technologies. Solutions should support a hybrid cloud architecture with large scale distributed service-based applications.
- Define reusable practices and artifacts for strategic technologies. Support current development needs, as well as the capacity and performance of a rolling 5-year roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support the organization's business strategy through the system's architecture.
- Facilitate working sessions with business, technology and infrastructure stakeholders to gather technical requirements and to review architecture artifacts
- Support development and infrastructure teams with respect to enterprise architecture; Prepare architecture documentation in support of Program Board Meetings
- Provide support relating to the resolution of architecture action items to support technical planning phase; Facilitate resolution of technical design and architecture issues
- Perform reviews of technical deliverables including logical and physical designs; Perform technical reviews of developed implementations to evaluate the deliverables adherence with infrastructure architectural standards
- Mentor technical team, provide input to engineering, data center and support teams
- Define technical design short- and long-term strategy and approach to implement business functionality.
- Strong impact to third-party product selections and decisions.
- Decisions on technology platforms and how solutions will be deployed in the environment.
- Position will interface with employees, contractors, professional services organizations, Director and Executive leadership.
- Negotiate approach and scope by balancing domain technical and architecture concerns while also giving consideration to scope/schedule/budget issues.
- 10+ years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines required.
- 10+ years of software services and/or infrastructure services development preferred.
- 8+ years in technical lead role in software services and/or infrastructure services preferred.
- 8+ years in application and infrastructure performance monitoring and capacity metric analysis preferred.
- 6+ years of SOA, ESB, micro-services, REST/JSON experience.
- 5+ years Java / .Net or similar technologies with hands on development building application
- 5+ years working with source code management (GIT, VSTS) and various code branching techniques.
- 5+ years in performance, capacity, event, and incident management preferred.
- 5+ years in virtualization technologies (VMware, OpenStack, NetApp SVM, etc.) preferred.
- 4+ years in cloud technologies iPaaS (Integration Provider as a Service), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Azure preferred
- 4+ year in DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Jenkins, GIT, Puppet.
- 4+ year in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with native and cross-platform mobile development techniques.
- Experience with IT operations service mapping with integration to performance metrics preferred.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (ability to address large and small audiences).
- Ability to articulate and facilitate ideas, approach, concepts, options, risk, impact, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and leadership audiences.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess outstanding business acumen, and a sound understanding of industry standards.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to mentor technical leads and coworkers in a domain or technical area.
- Ability to provide expert technical and thought leadership in an application suite.
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, influencing.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and principles.
- Outstanding understanding of business process and business rules for a Portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware, and software theory, emerging practices / concepts, and technology relevant to organizational / portfolio vision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based, customer-service focused environment.
350 N. St. Paul Street, Dallas, TX, USA, 75201