- Aug , 5
- Accounting/Finance : General Accounting-Finance
- Billing and financial reporting including donated funds to funding sources and management
- Accounting duties from general ledger entries, accruals, account analysis through financial statement preparation
- Assisting with coordination and preparation for the annual audit
- Preparing financial schedules for the audit and management analysis of financial information
- Assisting Finance Director in monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, company procedures and regulatory requirements
- Assisting Finance Director in the development of the budget, planning and other agency financial requirements
- Provides review/approval/oversight in Finance Director’s absence
- Working as an active team member with other support staff and child center staff
- BA/BS in Accounting.
- Must have three years’ experience working as a general accountant.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and fund accounting
- Proficiency with accounting and other computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics and approaches.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives.
Location: Main Office
BENEFITS INCLUDE – Paid Vacation after 1-year employment Paid Sick Leave
2 weeks paid Winter Break Medical Insurance
4 paid Personal days Dental Insurance
6 paid Holidays 403b Plan
Bilingual incentive pay
HEAD START OF GREATER DALLAS, INC.
3954 Gannon Lane Dallas, TX 75237
HSGD is an EE/AA employer
Apply on line: https://dbapp.hsgd.org/hsgd_online/
**Candidates who do not meet these requirements or qualification should refrain from applying for the position**