- Aug , 5
- Accounting/Finance : General Accounting-Finance
- Coordinate the preparation for and transmission of the agency’s bi-weekly payroll to a third party payroll service
- Ensure hours for non-exempt employees are imported to payroll system and reviewed prior to processing
- Verify leave accrual balances are properly reflected in the timekeeping and payroll systems
- Ensure employee pay is accurate based on information available at time of payroll processing
- Assist employees with resolving issues regarding paychecks (excluding benefit deductions)
- Working as an active team member with other support staff and child center staff
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance of related field with a concentration in Accounting preferred.
- Certified payroll professional desired.
- Proficiency in use of payroll, human resources and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of and experience of Microsoft Office and other computer software programs.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll/human resources and accounting software.
- Three to five years of experience in processing payroll.
Location: Main Office
BENEFITS INCLUDE – Paid Vacation after 1-year employment Paid Sick Leave
2 weeks paid Winter Break Medical Insurance
4 paid Personal days Dental Insurance
6 paid Holidays 403b Plan
Bilingual incentive pay
HEAD START OF GREATER DALLAS, INC.
3954 Gannon Lane Dallas, TX 75237
HSGD is an EE/AA employer
Apply on line: https://dbapp.hsgd.org/hsgd_online/
**Candidates who do not meet these requirements or qualification should refrain from applying for the position**