- Mc Lean,VA
- Aug , 8
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, premier Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on in Mclean, VA, is currently seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to join our Health Care Team. The RN Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and directing the delivery of professional nursing care and services to all residents. This position works closely with our Director of Nursing and Staffing Coordinator to maintain adequate staffing levels per census and resident acuity.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 11pm-7:30am
Vinson Hall offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k) plan. We are also conveniently located and offer free staff parking.
Requirements • Current Virginia or compact state license
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Medicare-certified nursing facility.
• Must have strong computer skills
• Proven management experience and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• MDS 3.0 experience a plus.
• Flexible scheduling and on-call availability required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer