WAREHOUSE ORDER PULLER/SELECTOR
- Aug 14, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
GRUMA Corporation is a growing part of a much larger, multinational organization, Gruma Corporation.
We are looking for a talented people for our MISSION FOODS USA.
To know and learn all varieties of products. Know how to sort, select and fill up orders. Work in a safe manner, making sure all orders are staged in the amount of time required selecting correct products in the process.
- To conduct the work process in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
- Perform daily inspections of all material handling equipment and notify Supervisor of needed
- Maintains qualification to operate all assigned equipment of the Distribution Center (i.e., forklifts and electric pallet jacks).
- Maintains proper rotation of all inventories of finished goods.
- Pulls orders assigned with proper code dates.
- Observes all procedures as they pertain to G.M.Ps.
- Records all transactions, and observes all requirements of the client.
- Loads & unloads trailers according to current work instructions.
- Provides orders to distributors, off loads and counts empty pallets and trays.
- Off loads, checks in, and receives with hand held shipments of purchased product.
- Cleans, organizes and maintains Distribution Center in a clean, sanitary condition.
- Checks orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Other duties, as assigned.
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with GRUMA Corporation depends solely on your qualifications.
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to JUDITH CANDIANI JCANDIANI@missionfoods.com or call (USA) 480 4912511 to let us know the nature of your request.