- Aug 16, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
…AND GET PAID FOR IT!
August NEW Rates!
Earn $60 the first 2 visits and $100 on your 8th visit
RETURN Donors Earn:
• $20 - $22 for weight 110-149
• $25 - $43 for weight 150-174
• $25 - $45 for weight 175+
Visit us at either of the 2 Columbus locations
Call for further information
CSL Plasma Centers
2650 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43202 614-267-4982
2617 Northland Plaza, Columbus, OH 43231 614-568-2205
Who Can Donate?
• Must be in good health
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Weigh at least 110 lbs
• Have valid identification and a permanent address
• Have had no tattoos or piercings within the last 12 months
What should I bring?
• Current Photo ID
• Government issued Picture ID (Government issued document/identification indicating CURP number)
• Social Security Number or Border Crossing Card
• Proof of address (utility bill, paycheck stub, etc. that shows your address)
What should I do to prepare before I donate?
• Drink 4-6 eight-ounce glasses of water, fruit juice or other caffeine-free liquid at least 2 to 3 hours before donation
• Avoid caffeinated beverages
• Avoid alcohol of any type for 24 hours before you donate
• Eat a meal prior to donation
• Get adequate sleep (at least 5-6 hours)
Have you ever saved a life? Your plasma donation can do just that. There are a number of diseases that are treated with plasma-derived products, and we’d like you to meet some of the people who benefit from those products.
In addition to helping others, donating plasma is good for you. You’ll be compensated for your time, and you’ll have the knowledge that you’re making a difference in someone else’s life.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma, headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, is a division of CSL Behring, a plasma protein biotherapies company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
CSL Behring is a leader in the plasma protein therapeutics industry. Committed to saving lives and improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases, the company manufactures and markets a range of plasma-derived and recombinant therapies worldwide.
CSL Plasma Inc. is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma.