- Sep 11, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
1631 Midtown Place, Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27609
Personal Care: Bathing, mouth care, skin care, hair care, nail care, bed making, dressing and undressing
- Body Mechanics: Turning and position, transferring, assist with ambulation, and range of motion exercise.
- Nutrition: Prepare patients for meal time, feed patients, intake and output, and force and restrict fluids.
- Eliminations: Use of bed pan for urinal, bowel and batter training, perineal/catheter care, douches, enemas, empty drainage device from body cavities.
- Special procedures: Take and monitor vital signs, height and weight, application of heat and cold, clean dressing changes, apply ace bandages, TEDs.
These services shall be provided under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Must be listed on the NC Healthcare personnel registry as a Nurse Aid I
- Must have minimum of one (1) full year of full-time employment in direct patient care
September 25, 2019 from 11:00am to 2:00pm
October 15, 2019 from 11:00am to 2:00pm
1631 Midtown Place Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 827-0719 office
APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AT 9620.AXISCARE.COM PRIOR TO COMING TO THE EVENT