- Sep 30, 2019
- Airline/Airport : General Airline-Airport
$7.25 PLUS TIPS
Full time - Morning and evening shifts available
Is a great way to get started in the airline industry.
Meet & greet outbound passengers at terminal entrance; determine service need and check luggage. When possible, direct passengers directly to gate and input checked baggage into baggage system.
A.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred.
3. Previous baggage handling experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
- PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions if requested. (Some indoor work)
2. Posses the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to read, understand and carry out instructions in English.
4. Ability to work from verbal and written instructions.
5. Ability to communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in written form.
6. Must be able to lift, stoop, squat, push, stand and/or bend throughout the shift.
7. Must be able to lift, carry and/or hold up to 75 lbs.
8. Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
9. Must pass pre-employment background check.
10. Must be a citizen of the US or posses the necessary authorization from the immigration and naturalization Service (INS).
1. Provides special service (courtesy chair/bags, carts, assistance with carry-on baggage) as requested
2. Provide general information to passengers, give directions and flight information.
3. Meet inbound flights as requested to provide special services to passengers
4. Meet and greet arriving passengers in claim area. Offer assistance in obtaining baggage and ground transportation.
5. Transport checked baggage from one location to the appropriate location.(i.e. baggage conveyor system)
6. Transport over sized pieces of luggage/other checked articles, to large to be sent on conveyor belt, directly to bag room via elevator, upon request of airline ticket counter personnel or when the supervisor deems it is in the best interest of the passengers.
7. Be neat and careful when handling other people's property, especially mobility aids and luggage.
8. Must be familiar with all Government/Client/Airport/Company regulations.
9. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
10. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
11. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
12. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
13. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
14. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Apply Online to save time: www.G2SECURESTAFF.COM 4425 W. Airport Freeway, Suite 250 Irving, TX 75062 / 214-888-2946 Questions? Call Jose at 214-888-2946 or jose.jimenez@SecureStaff.com
Job Fair Every Thursday.