- Oct , 7
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
14088 Woodward Ave, Highland Park, MI 48203
CSL Plasma Center of Highland Park, MI
NOW Hiring for:
- Medical Staff Associates - Paramedic/Nurse (RN/LPN)
- Donor Support Tech - Customer Services
- Plasma Lab Technician
- Reception Tech - Medical Screener
- Group Leader - Pheresis
- Must have a minimum of 1 yr experience in a healthcare environment
- Must have a active state licensure
- Experience in a plasma/whole blood collection center is preferred
- Ability to work with/instruct donors on benefits of donating
Customer Service, Reception, & Lab Tech:
- Minimum of 3 months experience in a medical or healthcare center
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic Math skills
To view further details click on the Apply Now button to start the application process -
click on the tab "See Job Opportunities" - select state "MI", then select city "Highland Park" to view all opportunities.
Apply In Person at: 14088 Woodward Ave, Highland Park, MI 48203
eMail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Insurance, Vision & Health
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 15 days in the 1st year)
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma, headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, is a division of CSL Behring, a plasma protein biotherapies company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
CSL Behring is a leader in the plasma protein therapeutics industry. Committed to saving lives and improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases, the company manufactures and markets a range of plasma-derived and recombinant therapies worldwide.
CSL Plasma Inc. is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma.