RECON ESTIMATOR II
- Grove City,OH
- Oct , 7
- Automotive : General Automotive
This position is responsible for generating accurate and timely estimates for reconditioning services offered to all internal and external auction customers. These estimates are to be generated using formats and pricing defined by management.
- Provide accurate reconditioning estimates for body, detail and mechanic (including PSI) services.
- Estimates will include but not be limited to, commercial, dealer, rental and retail customers as well as any lot or internal damage.
- Communicate estimates in required formats (i.e., electronic, email, written, etc.) required to meet all internal and external customer expectations.
- Work with Procurement/Purchasing staff to assure accurate pricing of parts and supplies required for estimates.
- Monitor repair status, completion timelines, transportation and customer communications related to approved reconditioning estimates, as directed by management.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of collision and/or mechanical estimating experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Basic leadership skills preferred.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g. tools, equipment).
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Constant exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 1913802