- Spring Hill,KS
- Nov , 6
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
701 N. Lincoln St., Spring Hill, KS 66083
Foam Cell Operator
Seats, Inc., of Spring Hill, KS is now hiring Foam Cell Operators. The Foam Cell Operator employee performs a variety of de-molding, and trimming operations in order to produce the wide assortment of foam products used in the manufacture of custom seating products.
This position is 2nd shift - $15.80 per hour
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- De-mold foam from foam molds.
- Trim flash from molded foam parts.
- Prep and clean foam molds and tools.
- Must be willing to rotate to different workstations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
- Constantly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Continuing Education
- Employee Involvement Programs
- Fast-Paced, Fulfilling Work Environment
Interested candidates please click on Apply Now to start the application process
Candidates may also Apply-In-Person a: 701 N Lincoln Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Call with questions: 913-686-4387
About Seats, Inc.:
Seats Incorporated, an established WI manufacturing firm founded in 1952, is a growing, family-owned manufacturing company that recently expanded to the Spring Hill, KS area. We design, manufacture, and market seating and accessories for over-the-highway semi-tractors, turf care, off-highway equipment, military vehicles, and emergency vehicles. We are family-oriented and strive to give back to the communities in which we live and work and have a positive impact on our customers and employees.
At Seats Incorporated, we’re passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We’re focused on quality, comfort, and innovation to create the products and environments that our customers need.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer