- Spring Hill,KS
- Nov , 6
- Clerical/Office Administration : General Clerical-Office Administration
701 N. Lincoln St., Spring Hill, KS 66083
2nd shift - $15.50-16.50 per hour
3:45pm-2:15am with overtime possibility on Friday
Seats, Inc. is currently seeking to hire a QA Assistant. The QA Assistant is an entry level office position and involves assisting the ISO Coordinator in the following areas:
- Implementing and/or maintaining ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-45001, ISO-17025 and IATF-16949 Quality Management Systems of Seats Incorporated at multiple locations.
- Maintaining and revising management system documentation to ensure policies, procedures, work instructions, records and forms are correct and up to date with the latest revisions for all locations.
- Employee Quality Management Systems quality training programs.
This position also involves assisting other QA personnel in the following areas:
- Data entry for calibration/gage system, processing non- conforming tags, Cost of Quality reports preparation, and other clerical duties.
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Ability to quickly gain a general understanding of Quality Management Systems, QA Seats Menu screens and basic concepts of quality assurance.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Continuing Education
- Employee Involvement Programs
- Fast-Paced, Fulfilling Work Environment
Interested candidates please click on Apply Now to start the application process
Candidates may also Apply-In-Person a: 701 N Lincoln Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Call with questions: 913-686-4387
About Seats, Inc.:
Seats Incorporated, an established WI manufacturing firm founded in 1952, is a growing, family-owned manufacturing company that recently expanded to the Spring Hill, KS area. We design, manufacture, and market seating and accessories for over-the-highway semi-tractors, turf care, off-highway equipment, military vehicles, and emergency vehicles. We are family-oriented and strive to give back to the communities in which we live and work and have a positive impact on our customers and employees.
At Seats Incorporated, we’re passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We’re focused on quality, comfort, and innovation to create the products and environments that our customers need.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer