- Spring Hill,KS
- Nov , 6
- Manufacturing : General Manufacturing
701 N. Lincoln St. Spring Hill, KS 66083
Temporary Assembly Employees
Laid off from outdoor seasonal work?
Looking for some extra cash for the holidays?
Enjoy working with your hands and want to venture into manufacturing?
Seats Incorporated, of Spring Hill, KS is currently seeking talented individuals to work temporarily in our final assembly department constructing custom seating products for our turf customers. Become a Seats team member by taking pride in your work, having good attendance, a positive attitude, and outstanding performance! If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced, friendly, small-company environment, we want to hear from you!
2nd Shift Hours: $15.80 per hr.
3:45pm-2:15am Monday through Thursday with overtime possibility on Friday and Saturday.
Weekend Shift Hours: $16.00 per hr.
6:00am-6:00pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws, staples glues/cements.
- Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies according to work instructions.
- Must be willing to rotate to different workstations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments, as different seating models require different assembly operations.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up work instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and reference production tables.
- Constantly lift and/or move up 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10-12 hours per day.
Interested candidates please click on Apply Now to start the application process
Candidates may also Apply-In-Person a: 701 N Lincoln Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Call with questions: 913-686-4387
About Seats, Inc.:
Seats Incorporated, an established WI manufacturing firm founded in 1952, is a growing, family-owned manufacturing company that recently expanded to the Spring Hill, KS area. We design, manufacture, and market seating and accessories for over-the-highway semi-tractors, turf care, off-highway equipment, military vehicles, and emergency vehicles. We are family-oriented and strive to give back to the communities in which we live and work and have a positive impact on our customers and employees.
At Seats Incorporated, we’re passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We’re focused on quality, comfort, and innovation to create the products and environments that our customers need.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer